What you’ll need:
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup light-brown sugar
- 1 cup quality bourbon
- zest of 1 orange
- 4 tbps. butter
- salt & pepper to taste
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss potatoes with bourbon and orange zest. Pour all into a backing pan.
- Top with sugars and bake for 1 hour. Tossing every 20 minutes.
- Once potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, toss with butter, and allow to cool a bit (about 15 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!